Monday, March 28, 2011

SE Asia Travel

Real quickly,

I just booked my flight down to South East Asia.  Leaving the 30th from Oslo to Bangkok and coming back on the night of the 16th.  I am completely going in blind and this is my first time doing something like this so its forcing a few butterflies right now.

What I have planned so far

Thailand



Bangkok
Phuket
Kho Lipe



Malaysia

Penang
Kuala Lumpur



Cambodia

Phnom Pehn
Angkor Wat
http://12345-traveladventure.com/2010/02/10/angkor-wat-7th-world-wonder-cambodia/


Vietnam

Hanoi
Ho chi Minh


Bali




To be honest, I am completely winging this whole thing and I don't think i scheduled enough time to be down there with everything that I want to see, but, for flight, financial, and timing reasons, this was the best I could and hopefully it will still be an amazing trip!  If anyone has suggestions, let me know.  I will try to write every day about the places I see while down there and jot down a few of my own experiences.  Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with winging it. Can't wait to read about your travels and live vicariously through your experiences!

    ReplyDelete